FHS JROTC Battalion
Mission & Values
Providing a quality citizenship, character, and leadership development program, while fostering partnerships with communities and educational institutions.
Why Join Army Junior ROTC:
To appreciate the ethical values and principles that underlie good citizenship.
To develop leadership potential, while living and working cooperatively with others.
To be able to think logically and to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
To appreciate the importance of physical fitness in maintaining good health.
To understand the importance of high school graduation for a successful future, and learn about college and other advanced educational and employment opportunities.
To develop mental management abilities.
To become familiar with military history as it relates to America's culture, and understand the history, purpose, and structure of military services.
To develop the skills necessary to work effectively as a member of a team.
- WAPT Story
I am an Army Junior ROTC Cadet.
- I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school and the Corps of Cadets.
- I am loyal and patriotic.
- I am the future of the United States of America.
- I do not lie, cheat or steal and will always be accountable for my actions and deeds.
- I will always practice good citizenship and patriotism.
- I will work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body.
- I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life
- May God grant me the strength to always live by this creed.