Parent Teacher Student Association
The mission of the PTSA is to:
- support and speak on behalf of our youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
- assist parents in developing skills they need to raise and protect their children
- encourage parent and public involvement in our school.
We invite ALL parents, faculty and students to join! PTSA. Dues are $5.00 per student and $10.00 per adult.
The objectives of the PTSA are
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- to raise the standards of home life
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- to bring in to closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.